Saturday, December 20, 2014

Saw This Image on CNN News Today...



...And I have to say it gave me a bit of a chill.  This is actually the logo for the Chrysler Company, in gleaming 3-D on the front of their headquarters.  I looked up and saw this as the item was just about to change over to something else, but what I did catch (I was in a diner and there was no sound, only closed captioning) was perfectly in tune with this serene image:  EVERYTHING IS UNDER CONTROL.  WE HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG.  CHRYSLER IS MANAGING EVERYTHING PERFECTLY.
 
OK, so I just looked up CNN News to see what story they covered in relation to the Chrysler Corporation today.  The headline says "CHRYSLER EXPANDS RECALL TO 3.3 MILLION VEHICLES."  Faulty airbags, it says.
 
EVERYTHING IS UNDER CONTROL.  NOTHING TO SEE HERE.  PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home