Saturday, July 08, 2017

A Letter From The IRS









Well, after all the fuss and feathers about having my identity stolen -- filing a fraud affidavit, meeting in person with an IRS representative, alerting the authorities and all those people who generate my credit reports -- I got a letter today in the mail.  

The letter informed me that I might have had my identity stolen!! and let me know that the IRS is ON THE JOB.  They told me what steps to take so that I, too, can be ON THIS JOB.  Enclosed was another set of the instructions I'd already received from the nice lady at the IRS office.

There were two copies of the letter in the envelope.

Never let it be said that they aren't working on this DOUBLE TIME, using up TWICE THE PAPER, INK AND STAMPS needed to prosecute these bastidges and KEEP ME INFORMED.

It was just today's funny little Golden Apple moment.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home