Monday, May 30, 2011

THE PRANKSTER AND THE CONSPIRACY



Just as I was really starting to wonder, I mean seriously wonder, about Kerry Thornley, Bull Goose of Limbo and Keeper of the Sacred Chao, THIS BOOK PRESENTED ITSELF TO ME so I could read all about him. And I did.

WHAT A MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR THIS GUY'S LIFE WAS. And I have to tell you that a lot of it was NO FUN AT ALL, so you can keep your incense and peppermints and marmalade skies, OK? But he never stopped looking for the truth of WHATEVER IT WAS that made his life go the way it did. I have no clue whether he found what he was looking for, or, hell, whether he even knew what he was looking for. The book never says. Reading about Thornley's life allows us to taste both the UNTOLD GLORIES and the GRITTY UNDERSIDE of nothing, anywhere, being true.

IT'S FUNNY HOW THINGS HAPPEN, ISN'T IT?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home