Sunday, July 08, 2007

In Which Eris Visits My Blog


OK, I have just tried for probably the sixth time to fix the spacing in the St. Marvin entry. I correct it, save it and when I look back the next day, it's all furkakte again.

I thought I was just doing something wrong, until I looked at my dashboard and saw that it said my latest entry was number 29. That struck me as odd because last time I'd looked, I'd had 26 entries and I knew I had only added one since then. I mentally shrugged and put it down to my famed inability to remember numbers.

When I got onto the dashboard to add THIS entry, it said I now had 28 entries. Which means this is number 29.

It just goes to show that if you ask Eris to bless you and keep you, you're walking barefoot into a world of horseapples, people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home